As I was saying
NRCA and residential contractors
For years, we've heard NRCA is primarily the home of large, commercial roofing contractors. Well, things change. And as someone once said, change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
Consider just a few demographics:
- Two-thirds of NRCA members perform commercial and residential roofing work.
- One-fourth of NRCA members perform at least 70 percent of their annual sales in the residential market.
- Half of NRCA members have annual sales of less than $1 million.
Log in or register for FREE access to this article and other Professional Roofing online content.
Not a professionalroofing.net user?
Register now for free access
- Full access to every article
- Online Web exclusive information
- Photo gallery
- Breaking news
- Online classified ads