The Alliance names MVP Award winners
The Roofing Industry Alliance for Progress announced the winners of its 10th annual Most Valuable Player (MVP) Awards during NRCA's 123rd Annual Convention Feb. 20-24 in New Orleans. Following are the 2010 winners:
- Mark Hamm, crew manager for F.J.A. Christiansen Roofing Co. Inc., Milwaukee, a Tecta America company
- Richard Heilinger, service specialist for GSM Roofing, Ephrata, Pa.
- Donald Long, foreman for Steinrock Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., Louisville, Ky.
- Charles Lopes, service department foreman for Commercial Roofers Inc., Las Vegas
- Luciano Perez, safety and compliance coordinator for KPostCompany, Dallas
- Don Ruxer, crane operator for Commercial Roofers Inc., Las Vegas
- Janusz Wawrzenzyk, senior foreman for CentiMark Corp., King of Prussia, Pa.
- Jonathan Wong, field supervisor for CentiMark Corp., Bartlett, Tenn.
Additionally, following are the 2010 MVP Award finalists:
- Carlos Aguilar, superintendent for Baker Roofing Co., Raleigh, N.C.
- Shawn Boschetto, crew leader for Marshall Exteriors LLC, Newark, N.Y.
- Bill Childress, sheet metal technician for Don Kennedy Roofing Co., Hermitage, Tenn.
- Josh Jennings, sheet metal superintendent for Supreme Roofing Systems Inc., Dallas
- Jon Jensen, superintendent for Central Roofing Co., Minneapolis
- John Marsh, kettleman, driver and roofing worker for Bartch Roofing Co. Inc., Bridgeton, Mo.
- YKuin Nie, production foreman for CentiMark Corp., Charlotte, N.C.
- Kenneth Peachey, roofing technician for J.M. Young & Sons Inc., Belleville, Pa.
- Robert Rostocka, service supervisor for CentiMark Corp., Lakeland, Fla.
- Dan Wilson, commercial repairs supervisor for Don Kennedy Roofing Co., Hermitage
The MVP Awards recognize and honor outstanding roofing workers from various U.S. regions. Winners are chosen based on their significant contributions in one or more of the following areas: outstanding on-the-job performance; safety performance; contributions to a team effort; community service and volunteerism; and other noteworthy contributions and activities.
Register now for free access
- Full access to every article
- Online Web exclusive information
- Photo gallery
- Breaking news
- Online classified ads