NRCA offers members money-saving benefits through its affinity program partnerships. Following is a list of NRCA's partner companies and programs:
- Access One offers NRCA members local and long-distance telephone service rates that are as much as 45 percent less than exchange carriers. Long-distance rates are as low as $0.015 per minute and T1 lines are as low as $260 per month. Access One offers single, easy-to-read invoices and customer service 24 hours per day, seven days per week. The program also offers a 90-day, risk-free trial and best-rate guarantees. Call Jason Buttner at (312) 441-9973, or e-mail email@example.com.
- DHL offers NRCA members a full range of domestic and international shipping services covering more than 220 countries and territories. NRCA members are eligible for preferred DHL association member pricing, which offers up to a 25 percent savings. In addition, there are no enrollment fees. To find out more, contact the association hotline at (800) MEMBERS (636-2377) from 8 a.m.-7 p.m. EST or log on to www.1800members.com/nrca.
- Electronic Data Payment Systems (EDPS) offers NRCA members a low-cost bankcard-processing program and payment options for your customers. There is no enrollment fee or monthly minimum on debit-processing fees. In addition, if you offer credit card payment options to your customers or are considering offering these options, this program can offer you savings opportunities. You have access to toll-free, personal, bilingual customer support 24 hours per day, seven days per week for any account or equipment inquiries. Optional processing services are available, as well, including check guarantee service, American Express and Discover/NOVUS. For a no-obligation cost comparison, contact EDPS's merchant services department at (866) 578-9740.
- Hertz Rental Cars offers NRCA worldwide service, unsurpassed convenience, proven experience and time-saving efficiency. Through this partnership, NRCA members receive year-round discounts of up to 15 percent; value-added offers; and a toll-free, 24-hour members-only reservation number: (800) 654-2210. When calling, just mention CDP Card #0431800 to start saving immediately.
- IBM Members Plus Program offers you affordable technology and a wide selection of IBM products with discounted prices not available to the public. You can either call IBM's dedicated telephone number, (800) 426-7235, Ext. 3653, where skilled IBM representatives can help you find what you need, or visit IBM's Web site at www-132.ibm.com/content/home/affinity/association.html for ordering and information.
- Yellow Transportation offers NRCA members up to a 54 percent discount on all qualifying shipments through a full range of national, regional and international services for the movement of industrial, commercial and retail goods. For more information, contact Dale Pelland at (800) 458-3323, Ext. 5789, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To download Yellow Transportation's enrollment form and credit application, go to www.nrca.net/rp/about/membership/yellow.pdf.
- Office Depot offers access to more than 14,000 competitively priced products and an additional 100 items further discounted exclusively for NRCA members. In addition, NRCA members will enjoy free next-business-day delivery on orders of $50 or more in local trading areas (orders must be placed by 5 p.m.). To take advantage of these Web-exclusive benefits and discounted pricing, go to www.nrca.net, click on the "Quick Links" drop-down box and scroll down to "Affinity Programs."
- Provantage offers contractors the option to provide homeowners and home-improvement dealers attractive, easy financing options that make paying for home-improvement projects a breeze. Customers will enjoy quick credit decisions while you will enjoy increased sales, direct deposits and improved cash flow. Other dealer benefits include simplified credit approval, increased cash flow and faster funding, minimal paperwork, special rates, lower fees on promotions and extended service hours. For more information about Provantage or to enroll, contact the enrollment center at (866) 578-9740.
Be sure to visit NRCA online at www.nrca.net for more information about NRCA's affinity programs. If you have questions, contact Chris Casey, NRCA's manager of membership development, at (800) 323-9545, Ext. 7530, or email@example.com.
Register now for free access
- Full access to every article
- Online Web exclusive information
- Photo gallery
- Breaking news
- Online classified ads