Benefits for NRCA members
NRCA has partnered with Laborchex to offer NRCA members benefits from a new affinity program. Laborchex offers NRCA members reduced pricing for complete basic background investigations about applicants NRCA members are considering for employment. Laborchex quickly can check an applicant's criminal and driving records, verify previous employment and education, and check references. NRCA members benefit from no setup fees, minimum order requirements or monthly dues. For more information, contact Steven J. Austin at (800) 880-0366, e-mail email@example.com or go to www.laborchex.com/nrca.
Following is a list of other affinity programs NRCA currently offers.
- Access One Inc. offers NRCA members local telephone service rates that are as much as 45 percent less than local exchange carriers; long-distance rates as low as $0.039 per minute; single, easy-to-read invoices; and customer service 24 hours per day, seven days per week. The program also offers a 90-day, risk-free trial and best-rate guarantees. Call Jason Buttner at (312) 441-9973, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DHL offers NRCA members a full range of domestic and international shipping services in more than 220 countries and territories. NRCA members are eligible for preferred DHL association member pricing, and members who participated in NRCA's previous Airborne program will be transferred automatically to the DHL program. For more information, call (800) 636-2377 or go to www.1800members.com/nrca.
- Electronic Data Payment Systems (EDPS) offers NRCA members a low-cost bankcard-processing program and payment options for customers of NRCA members. There is no enrollment fee or monthly minimum on debit-processing fees. In addition, if NRCA members offer credit card payment options to their customers or are considering offering these options, EDPS can offer savings opportunities. Members have access to toll-free customer support 24 hours per day for any account or equipment inquiries. Optional processing services are available, as well, including check guarantee service, American Express and Discover/NOVUS. For a no-obligation cost comparison, call (866) 578-9740. For more information, go to www.edpaymentsystems.com/partners/NRCA/bankcard.html.
- Hertz Rental Cars offers NRCA members worldwide service, convenience, experience and efficiency. Through this partnership, NRCA members receive year-round discounts; value-added offers; and a toll-free, 24-hour members-only reservation number: (800) 654-2210. When calling, just mention CDP Card #0431800 to start saving immediately.
- Office Depot offers access to more than 14,000 products and an additional 100 items further discounted exclusively for NRCA members. In addition, NRCA members will enjoy free next-business-day delivery for orders of $50 or more in local delivery areas. To take advantage of these Web-exclusive benefits and discounted pricing, go to www.nrca.net, click on the Quick Links drop-down box and scroll down to Affinity programs.
- Provantage offers NRCA members the option to provide homeowners and home-improvement dealers solid financing options. NRCA members will enjoy increased sales, direct deposits and improved cash flow, and customers will enjoy quick credit decisions. Other dealer benefits include simplified credit approval, increased cash flow, faster funding, minimal paperwork, special rates, lower fees on promotions and extended service hours. For more information about Provantage or to enroll, call (866) 578-9740 or access www.edpaymentsystems.com/partners/NRCA/pro.html.
- Shell Oil Co. offers NRCA members a comprehensive fleet-management program that allows for 3 percent savings on company fuel purchases. The Shell Fleet Plus Card provides tools that will enable members to control and track expenses, save money and manage company vehicles efficiently. Members will receive detailed monthly reports that include expense summaries by card, driver and/or vehicle and a discount summary that shows the amount of money saved each month. Members can request as many cards as they need and place specific purchase controls on each card. For more information, contact Jonathan Kobler at (972) 653-5849 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Yellow Transportation offers NRCA members discounts on all qualifying shipments for a full range of national, regional and international services for the movement of industrial, commercial and retail goods. For more information, contact Amelia Rowlett at (800) 458-3323, Ext. 5707, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To download Yellow Transportation's enrollment form and credit application, visit www.nrca.net/rp/about/membership/yellow.pdf.
Register now for free access
- Full access to every article
- Online Web exclusive information
- Photo gallery
- Breaking news
- Online classified ads