NRCA's Web site, www.nrca.net, offers many resources and benefits. Following are some ways to get involved with and benefit from NRCA's online community.
- Obtain contact information for roofing product manufacturers, distributors, and raw-material and service providers from the NRCA Buyers Guide: www.nrca.net/rp/buyersguide.
- Search all contractors, manufacturers, distributors, raw-material and service providers, and affiliates with NRCA's membership directory: www.nrca.net/rp/directory.
- View dates and descriptions of upcoming NRCA education programs, seminars and meetings: www.nrca.net/rp/education.
- Find out when and where roofing industry events are taking place, as well as how to get involved, with NRCA's roofing industry calendar: www.nrca.net/rp/industry/calendar.aspx.
- View The NRCA Roofing and Waterproofing Manual, Fifth Edition, with direct links to each section, and explore each page individually: www.nrca.net/rp/technical/manual/manual.aspx.
- Stay current with NRCA news by checking out NRCA's press releases, which are posted in chronological order: www.nrca.net/rp/about/press/default.aspx.
- Browse industry-related issues with a comprehensive list of NRCA's Special Reports: www.nrca.net/rp/about/specrpt/default.aspx.
- Peruse position papers about topics such as immigration reform, depreciation and estate tax: www.nrca.net/rp/government/position/default.aspx.
- Learn how to save money as an NRCA member with NRCA's affinity programs: www.nrca.net/rp/about/membership/affinity.aspx.
- Gather insurance and safety information in NRCA's risk management and education section: www.nrca.net/rp/about/insurance/default.aspx.
- Join NRCA: www.nrca.net/join.
NRCA's online resources also can be found at Web sites other than www.nrca.net. Following is a list of additional Web sites that feature NRCA products and resources: