Take advantage of NRCA's affinity programs
NRCA has partnered with the following retailers and service providers to provide its members numerous affinity programs.
- American Express. Receive free rewards, business-building benefits and NRCA credits using the American Express corporate OPEN card. This program is available to NRCA members and nonmembers, as well as GAF-certified contractors. For more information, contact Anne Schroeder, NRCA's director of operations, at (800) 323-9545, ext. 7547 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Roof Express.® Roof Express applies advanced GPS technology that accurately and affordably defines roof conditions and provides easy access to unbiased actionable information. Roof Express has partnered with NRCA to offer members a 10 percent discount on Roof Express' software license. For more information, call (866) 735-7719 or e-mail email@example.com
- BuildSite. BuildSite has partnered with NRCA to provide a single source for product, technical and procurement information for commercial, residential and infrastructure construction, as well as software tools for messaging and construction submittals. Contractors can use the database to search for manufacturers, specific products, roof systems and distribution locations through the online Roofing Industry Product Center. For more information, contact Jeff Jarvis, NRCA's director of advertising, at (800) 323-9545, ext. 7512 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.nrca.net/ripc or www.buildsite.com for a free product search and more.
- Dataforma. Dataforma, a Web-based construction management software provider, has partnered with NRCA to offer members a 10 percent discount on installation fees. Dataforma's relational database transforms data into usable information by linking service work, project data and customer data, which gives NRCA members extensive searching, sorting and reporting capabilities. Contact Dataforma at (866) 764-9992 or email@example.com to schedule a product demonstration and receive more information.
- Electronic Data Payment Systems. If you currently accept credit cards or have thought about implementing a credit card program, the NRCA Credit Card Processing Program can provide you with tremendous savings. There are no enrollment fees, no monthly minimums and a variety of low-priced equipment solutions. Users also have access to toll-free customer support 24 hours per day, seven days per week. Call (866) 578-9740 or visit www.edpaymentsystems.com/partners/NRCA/creditcard.html for more information.
- FedEx.® NRCA members can save up to 26 percent on select FedEx shipping services. There are no costs and no minimum shipping requirements to take advantage of this benefit. For more information or to enroll, go to www.1800members.com/nrca or call (800) MEMBERS (636-2377).
- Firestone Building Products Co. LLC. NRCA's affiliation with Firestone Building Products has garnered a program for NRCA members called Partners Plus Auto Care Savings Plan. The program entitles NRCA members to 15 percent savings on Bridgestone and Firestone brand tires and vehicle maintenance and repairs from more than 2,300 participating retail stores, including all company-owned Firestone Complete Auto Care,™ Tires Plus, Expert Tire and Wheel Works locations. Visit www.nrca.net/member/membersonly/partners_plus_enroll.pdf for additional information or to sign up.
- Hertz Rental Cars. Hertz offers worldwide service, convenience, experience and efficiency. Through its partnership with NRCA, members receive year-round discounts; value-added offers; and a toll-free, 24-hour, members-only reservation number: (800) 654-2210. Mention CDP Card #0431800 to start saving.
- Hettrick, Cyr & Associates Inc. Hettrick, Cyr & Associates (HC & A) has partnered with NRCA to offer a comprehensive employment screening package at 33 percent off standard rates. The package includes a statewide criminal history, motor vehicle history and I-9 E-Verify inquiry for each applicant submission. HC & A provides employers with an easy and secure way to submit and retrieve employee background investigations online. For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 805-0300, ext. 18. Mention you are an NRCA member to secure discounted rates.
- Hunter Warfield Inc. NRCA has partnered with Hunter Warfield (HWI) Inc., a collection and asset management company. NRCA members have exclusive and preferred access to asset investigation services and discounted contingency collection rates to assist with the recovery of outstanding receivables. Through innovative technology and strategy, HWI is unmatched at providing comprehensive collection solutions tailored to meet each client's business objectives. For more information, visit www.hunterwarfield.com or contact Robert Andreu at (888) HUNT-WAR (486-8927) or email@example.com.
- JLBG Health. NRCA and Norman-Spencer Inc. have partnered to provide an affordable health insurance program for roofing contractors and consultants. This membership benefit offers flexible and affordable benefits for NRCA members and their families, as well as their employees and employees' families. The benefits include an extensive provider network, three-year rate lock, prescription coverage and deductible options. For more information, visit www.nrcahealthplans.com or call (866) 661-1028.
- Market Hardware. NRCA has partnered with Market Hardware to offer members website and Web marketing consultation. Market Hardware helps NRCA Members in three ways: free 30-minute website evaluations and Web marketing consultations; new or upgraded websites; and Google and Yahoo Web marketing services. Call (888) 381-6925 for no-obligation advice.
- Office Depot. Office Depot pledges to take care of your business by offering quality and value on essential products. You can access more than 14,000 competitively priced products and an additional 100 items further discounted exclusively for NRCA members. In addition, you will receive free next-business-day delivery for orders of $50 or more in Office Depot's local delivery areas. Visit business.officedepot.com/portallogin.do to take advantage of Office Depot's Web-exclusive benefits and discounted pricing available only to NRCA members.
- Shell. Shell and NRCA have partnered to provide a comprehensive fleet-management program that allows you to save 3 percent on company fuel purchases. The Shell Fleet Plus Card provides tools that enable you to control and track expenses, save money and manage your company vehicles more efficiently. You will receive detailed monthly reports that include expense summaries by card, driver and/or vehicle. You also will receive a discount summary that shows the amount of money you save each month. You can request as many cards as you need, and you can place specific purchase controls on each card. For more information, contact Raed Salah at (972) 653-3127 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yellow Transportation. As an NRCA member, you can save on qualifying Standard Ground,™ Definite Delivery and Exhibit Service shipments. In addition to these services, Yellow Transportation provides customized solutions to meet your specific shipping needs with a wide portfolio of services. Start saving today on your transportation services by enrolling in Yellow Transportation's shipping program. For additional information, contact Krista Appleton at (800) 647-3061, ext. 6549 or email@example.com.
- YRC. Yellow and Roadway have integrated to give you YRC. As an NRCA membership benefit, you receive a 54 percent discount on qualifying less-than-truckload shipments. YRC offers flexible, efficient solutions, including comprehensive regional and national coverage with a full suite of guaranteed, expedited and specialized services. Take advantage of your YRC discount today by contacting your association benefits coordinator at (800) 647-3061 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or enroll online at www.enrollhere.net.
For more information about NRCA's affinity programs, contact Anne Schroeder, NRCA's director of operations, at (800) 323-9545, ext. 7547 or email@example.com.