June 2011
Search    

| Close-up

Close-up not ratednot ratednot ratednot ratednot rated

Be the first to comment

St. Andrew's Church sits on a small, dead-end road in Sotherton, a dispersed village in Suffolk, England. Originally constructed during Medieval times, the building features a 15th-century, seven-bay arch-braced nave roof with an enriched cornice. The roof was reframed during the mid-19th century, and angels were added at the foot of each wall post. The church was rebuilt in 1854 incorporating materials from the original building. Several years ago, the church was reroofed with Keymer Tiles' Traditional handmade clay tiles in antique to match the building's style and aesthetic. Photo courtesy of suffolkchurches.co.uk.

To submit a photo for Close-up, e-mail professionalroofing@professionalroofing.net or mail a photo to Professional Roofing Attn.: Close-up, 10255 W. Higgins Road, Suite 600, Rosemont, IL 60018. Submittals should include a photo, as well as a description or background for the photo. A $100 gift card will be awarded for the photo that is chosen to be featured in Close-up.



Comments (0) Login to post a comment or rating
There are no comments posted.

NRCA NRCA