Roofing Alliance announces Gold Circle Award winners
The Roofing Alliance presented its 25th annual Gold Circle Awards during NRCA’s 133rd Annual Convention Feb. 2-6 in Dallas. Gold Circle Awards were given to NRCA or Roofing Alliance members who made significant contributions to the roofing industry.
The Roofing Alliance’s 2020 Gold Circle Awards finalists were:
- Beldon Roofing Co., San Antonio, for Temple Beth-El Tile Dome, San Antonio
- CFE Inc., Elmira, N.Y., for Kellogg’s® Florence, Phase I, Florence, Ky.
- Chadwick Technology Pty. Ltd., Killarney Heights, NSW, Australia, for Abu Dhabi International Airport Midfield Terminal, United Arab Emirates
- F.J.A. Christiansen Roofing, a Tecta America Company, Milwaukee, for Hammes Block Office Building and Parking Structure, Milwaukee
- The Durable Slate Co., Columbus, Ohio, for Steeple Square, Dubuque, Iowa
- Metalcrafts, a Tecta America Company LLC, Savannah, Ga., for Kehoe Iron Works Rehabilitation Center, Savannah
- Scalo Companies, Pittsburgh, for Allegheny County Courthouse, Phase 1, Pittsburgh
Gold Circle Awards were given to the following companies.
Outstanding Workmanship and Innovative Solutions winners:
- Chadwick Technology Pty. Ltd., Killarney Heights, NSW, Australia
- The Durable Slate Co., Columbus, Ohio
- Metalcrafts, a Tecta America Company LLC, Savannah, Ga.
- Scalo Companies, Pittsburgh
Safety Preparedness and Performance winners:
For more information about the Roofing Alliance’s Gold Circle Awards, click here or contact Bennett Judson, executive director of the Roofing Alliance, at (847) 299-9070, ext. 7513, or email@example.com.
Date : Jan. 01, 0001