Sometimes, it's difficult to find a new, credible phrase to thank an employee for a job done well. An overused phrase may begin to lose its power, and in a busy office, thanking an employee for good work sometimes can be forgotten. Try using the following short phrases to show employees you appreciate their work:
- "I'm glad to have you on our team."
- "Congratulations on completing a difficult job."
- "You've been very helpful. Thank you."
- "I appreciate your consistent effort."
- "Great effort! You make us all look good."
- "Your sales results are outstanding."
- "You make the team's vision come alive."
- "Your actions inspire the team."
- "What an incredible accomplishment!"
- "Customers notice your extra efforts."
Source: Adapted from The Fun Factor, as cited in Team Management Briefings, January issue.
Register now for free access
- Full access to every article
- Online Web exclusive information
- Photo gallery
- Breaking news
- Online classified ads