News + Views
More companies join NRCA's One Voice initiative
- ATAS International, Allentown, Pa.
- Carlisle Construction Materials, Carlisle, Pa.
- Derbigum Americas Inc., Kansas City, Mo.
- GAF, Parsippany, N.J.
- Johns Manville Corp., Denver
- Owens Corning Inc., Toledo, Ohio
- ROXUL Inc., Milton, Ontario
- Tremco Inc. , Beachwood, Ohio
The companies join five other companies that have committed to the initiative:
- ABC Supply Co. Inc., Beloit, Wis.
- FiberTite Roofing Systems, Wooster, Ohio
- Sika Corp. U.S., Canton, Mass.
- SRS Distribution Inc., McKinney, Texas
- Trent Cotney, P.A., Jacksonville, Fla.
The One Voice initiative aims to collectively recognize threats to the industry and the opportunities they may present. The campaign also aims to unite the roofing industry and speak with one voice regarding matters of industry importance. The One Voice initiative initially will focus on developing a national worker training and certification program, legislative efforts and advocacy.
Register now for free access
- Full access to every article
- Online Web exclusive information
- Photo gallery
- Breaking news
- Online classified ads