NRCA elects 2018-19 officers
NRCA announced its new slate of officers during its 131st Annual Convention Feb. 4-8 in New Orleans. The following were named to NRCA's Executive Committee and will begin their terms June 1.
Chairman of the board, one year:
- Kent Schwickert, senior vice president—national business unit for Schwickert's Tecta America of Mankato, Mankato, Minn.
Chairman of the board—elect, one year:
- Nick Sabino, president of Deer Park Roofing Inc., Cincinnati
Vice chairmen, two years:
- Monica Cameron, vice president of Diamond Roofing, Dodge City, Kan.
- Rod Petrick, president of Ridgeworth Roofing Co. Inc., Frankfort, Ill.
- Kelly Van Winkle, vice president of contracts for King of Texas Roofing Co. LP, Grand Prairie
Vice chairman, one year:
- Scott Kawulok, executive project manager for B & M Roofing of Colorado Inc., Frederick, Colo.
NRCA's new directors, who will serve three-year terms, follow:
- Randy Adams, chairman/CEO of R. Adams Roofing Inc., Indianapolis
- Troy Baker, vice president of sales and marketing for SRS Distribution Inc., McKinney, Texas
- Tim Blue, president of Blue's Roofing Co., Milpitas, Calif.
- Dick Bus, president of ATAS International Inc., Allentown, Pa.
- Steven Harvey, president of J & S Building Exteriors Inc., Attleboro, Mass.
- Gary Howes, COO of The Durable Slate Co., Columbus, Ohio
- Michael Johannes, president of Nations Roof East LLC, Yonkers, N.Y.
- Jason Lewinski, contractor network leader for Owens Corning Inc., Toledo, Ohio
- Sherri Miles, vice president of J.D. Miles & Sons Inc., Chesapeake, Va.
- Monica Murphy, director of operations for Ray Nolan Roofing Co., Louisville, Ky.
- Brian Schaut, senior vice president of F.J.A. Christiansen Roofing Co. Inc., a Tecta America company, Milwaukee
- Stephen Teal, manager of Flynn Group of Companies, Rockyville, Alberta, Canada
- Kyle Thomas, owner/vice president of Thomas Roofing Co. Inc., Mobile, Ala.
- David Tilsen, president of Tilsen Roofing Co. Inc., Madison, Wis.
- Elizabeth Walters, marketing manager for Derbigum Americas Inc., Kansas City, Mo.
NRCA's new directors, who will serve two-year terms, follow:
- Mark DeFreitas, vice president and national sales manager for SOPREMA Inc., Wadsworth, Ohio
- Mark McDonald, sales/marketing manager for Sherwin-Williams Coil Coating, Cleveland
- Helene Hardy Pierce, vice president of technical services, codes, and industry relations for GAF, Parsippany, N.J.
Date : Jan. 01, 0001